1. Delivering the M49 Junction
- Improving Connectivity for Residents of surrounding areas in Pilning and Easter Compton.
- Investing in active travel measures and reducing congestion.
- Protecting surrounding areas by providing direct access to national infrastructure.
2. Improving Access to GPs
- Working with GPs to increase the number of Face-to-Face appointments.
- Cutting Bureaucratic time delays in gaining funding for expanding capacity.
- Communicating with national and local government to ensure greater access to GPs.
3. Investing in Education and Schools
- Working with locals and national government to deliver investment in schools.
- Working with local authorities to deliver a new school in Patchway.
- Delivering a new school in Winterbourne, supporting local interests.
4. Championing the Local Aerospace and Defence Industry
- Championing Filton's reputation as an international defence and aerospace hub.
- Protecting jobs by advocating for national government support for these vital industries.
- Promoting apprenticeships in aerospace and defence manufacturing to expand opportunities for young people.
5. Supporting Housing Developments
- Ensuring young people have sufficient access to housing by supporting home building.
- By supporting housing developments, we drive down the demand and requirement for HMOs.
- Supporting housing developments which improve the standards of living in our area and deliver economic development.
6. Supporting Police in Protecting our Community
- Working with our local Conservative Police and Crime Commissioner Mark Shelford.
- Supporting investment in more police officers and additional police officers on the beat.
- Working with Police to promote crime prevention and tackle anti-social behaviour in local policing.