Business Administration and Constituency Support Apprentice
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Closing date: 12th March
Training Provider: South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
Jack Lopresti MP is looking for an enthusiastic Business Administration and Constituency Support Apprentice to assist his team in his constituency office in Bradley Stoke. This will be a varied role in a unique environment which will provide the successful candidate with opportunities to grow and develop.
You will be working as part of a small team to help constituents and keep the office running smoothly.
Duties will include:
- Answering the office phone
- Logging incoming correspondence by post and email
- Progressing basic casework
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering stock
- Monitoring social media
- Assist with maintaining office contacts
There will be scope to expand into other duties as the role progresses.
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to manage your own time
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing manner
- Able to deal with sensitive and potentially difficult contacts from the public
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
- GCSE Grades A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths, English Language and Science
Future Prospects Description
This role will expand as the successful candidate gains more experience. In the long-term, it will open up opportunities to work for other Members of Parliament both locally and in Westminster, and will provide an excellent grounding for other roles in an office environment.
To apply, please click here.